Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ranch Pretzels

Ranch Pretzels
 
 
*Ingredients*
1 bag of pretzels
2 tbsp. dry ranch mix
2 tbsp. melted butter
 
 
*Directions*
Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place pretzels in a large mixing bowl, combine ranch seasoning and butter in separate bowl.
Pour ranch/butter over pretzels and mix to cover all pretzels.
Place pretzels on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven at 10 minutes to remix to ensure even baking.
Allow to cool before placing in an airtight container.
 
(I tried on both regular and gluten free pretzels....if you are using GF pretzels bake for only 10 minutes, pretzels will burn.)
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.