Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Italian Pasta Bake

Yield: 5-6 Servings
 
 
Italian Pasta Bake
 
 
 
*My version is gluten free & also low sodium, if your diet doesn't require those things then load on the gluten and the salt (I wish I could)!
 
*Ingredients*
2 chicken breasts, sliced
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. fresh garlic
2 tbsp. safflower oil (or your fav)
2-3 cups marinara sauce (I used my own recipe)
2-3 cups cooked pasta (I used gluten free penne)
5-6 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
 
*Directions*
In a medium pan, heat oil until small ripples form.
Add chicken and sauté with oregano, basil and garlic.
Cook until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F or more.
In an oven safe dish, spray or butter.
Add cooked noodles, chicken, and marinara.
If you don't want separate layers, mix to combine.
Layer with the cheese and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until melted!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.