Monday, April 14, 2014

Frozen Easter Pops

 
 
After a bit of searching on my part I found about 6 plastic eggs that had no holes in them, it's harder than you would think!
 
*I cut off the curved part of the wider end of the eggs.
 
*After washing them and allowing them to dry, I used a bit of safflower oil to line the inside of each egg. (A couple drips will go a long way)!
 
*I placed the eggs inside an egg carton cut in half, the perfect size for the freezer.
 
*I grabbed a few popsicle sticks and two zippy bags.
 
*Spoon the yogurt into the bags, cut off the tip and squeeze into the eggs.
 
*Fill to about 1/4 inch from the open part of the egg, the yogurt will expand when it's frozen. (I made the mistake of not doing this)!
 
*Place a popsicle stick in each egg and freeze. Over night is best!
 
**For some added fun, sprinkle in some chopped fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.