Monday, April 14, 2014

Edible Apple Flower Pot

After washing your apple of choice, use a paring knife to cut small wedges out around the top. I spaced mine randomly, I didn't measure.
 After cutting out all of the wedges, use a larger kitchen knife to cut off the top of the apple, be sure to cut below the wedges.
After the top is cut off use the paring knife again to cut around the wedges to create petals. Don't pull off the stem, it creates a cute little stamen for your flower.
 Using a tooth pick create a stem.
Then using a melon baller (or a measuring spoon) scoop out the seeds and core of the apple.
Fill with your favorite fruits and add your apple flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.