Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Homemade Italian Sausage

Without Fennel (or with if you want to add it)
 
 Homemade Italian Sausage
 
Ingredients
1 lb. ground pork
(not frozen if you plan on freezing for later use)
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. parsley
1/8 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. oregano
dash of salt
 
Mix thoroughly!
I don't use fennel because my family doesn't like the taste of it, but you can always add a little if you prefer it!
Also if you want your sausage to have a little kick, add in a 1/4 tsp. of crushed red pepper!
 
Either cook immediately or freeze for later use!
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Thanks for visiting The Cedar Seasons, don't forget to follow before you leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.