Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cookie 'O' Pie

Yield: 8 Slices
 
Cookie 'O' Pie
 
 
 
Ingredients
1 Pre-pared Oreo Crust
1 Box Jell-O Pudding Oreo Flavor (prepared)
1 8oz Tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
Strawberries
 
 
Directions
Mix pudding as directed for pie (found on side of box), fold in cool whip and place in cookie crumb crust. Refrigerate until set or freeze for a frosty cool treat! I love to slice up strawberries for a beautiful garnish and it adds a bit of summer flair.
 
Enjoy!
 
( I know that this recipe sounds very similar to the ones you can find on various websites, but most of the time the ingredients are doubled or certain ingredients are doubled. With my several tries I have found that this is the perfect pudding to cool whip ratio. I hope you agree!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!
I enjoy each and every comment I receive and I try to reply to every one I receive.
Blessings Always.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.